At bellybrief, our mission is to bridge communities and individuals to discover, connect and create on the go. We want to show you ideas that are relevant, interesting and personal to you, and making sure you don’t see anything that’s in appropriate or spammy. Theres are guidelines for what we do and do not allow on bellybrief. If you come across anything that seems to break these rules, you can report it to us.
Our team works hard to keep divisive, disturbing or unsafe content off bellybrief. Some types of content we delete, other stuff we just hide from public areas.
- We remove porn. We may hide nudity or erotica.
- We remove content that physically or sexually exploits people.
- We remove images that show gratuitous violence or glorify violence.
- We remove anything that promotes self-harm, like self mutilation, eating disorders or drug abuse.
- We remove hate speech and discrimination, or groups and people that advocate either.
- We remove content used to threaten or organize violence or support violent organizations.
- We remove attacks on private people or sharing of personally identifiable information.
- We remove content used to sell or buy regulated goods, like drugs, alcohol, tobacco, firearms and other hazardous materials.
- We remove accounts that impersonate any person or organization.
Intellectual property and other rights
- Don’t infringe anyone’s intellectual property, privacy or other rights.
- Don’t do anything or post any content that violates laws or regulations.
- Don’t use bellybrief’s name, logo or trademark in a way that confuses people.
Site security and access
- Don’t access, use or tamper with our systems or our technical providers’ systems.
- Don’t break or circumvent our security measures or test the vulnerability of our systems or networks.
- Don’t use any undocumented or unsupported method to access, search, scrape, download or change any part of Pinterest.
- Don’t try to interfere with people on bellybrief or our hosts or networks, like sending a virus, overloading, spamming or mail-bombing.
- Don’t collect or store personally identifiable information from bellybrief or people on bellybrief without permission.
- Don’t share your password, let anyone access your account or do anything that might put your account at risk.
- Don’t sell access to your account, boards, or username, or otherwise transfer account features for compensation.
- Nobody likes spam or other disruptive content. Which is why we remove accounts for stuff like:
- Unsolicited commercial messages.
- Attempts to artificially boost views and other metrics.
- Repetitive or unwanted posts.
- Off-domain redirects, cloaking or other ways of obscuring where a Brief leads.
- Misleading content.
Contests and paid content
- Ideas on bellybrief are collected by real people who are genuinely excited to try them. To prevent inauthentic content and behavior:
- Keep things relevant, transparent, high-quality, and authentic.
- Don’t incentivize or pay people to distribute content in large volumes, in spammy ways or for each Pin they save.
- Do feel free to use affiliate links and other pay-per-click payment structures as long as you’re not spammy. Keep in mind, we only support certain third-party analytics right now.
- If you run a contest:
- Don’t require people to save a specific image. Give people the ability to choose Pins based on their tastes and preferences, even if it’s from a selection or a given website.
- Don’t allow more than one entry per person.
- Don’t suggest that bellybrief sponsors or endorses you or the promotion.